Website & Marketing Coordinator
Natalie joined Franchising Plus in February 2012. Natalie has a Diploma in Public Relations from the Public Relations Institute of South Africa and passed with distinction and as student of the year. She has completed several Google, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Marketing courses while at Franchising Plus. She is employed as the Website Maintenance and Marketing Coordinator.
Her key strengths include online content and website management, customer relationship management, data and website analysis as well as reporting.
Articles written by Natalie
- 6 Points on The POPI Act Explained for Business Owners and Franchisors
- 4 Steps to franchise your business
- What is Strategic Planning and How Will it Help?
- 9 Common mistakes made by franchisors that can affect their franchisees’ business
- The Franchisor’s Franchise Business Plan
- 15 LIFE LESSONS
- How Important Social Media Marketing is for Franchisors