Articles written by Annie
- Ten Ways To Innovate
- How cancer prepared my small business for Covid-19
- Where To Score A Fix In the Time Of Corona
- North West youth on track to turn small-scale poultry farming into big business
- Dictionary of a Franchise Convention
- How to update your conference in 2016
- The 5 Rules of Radical Marketing revisit for Social Media
- 10 Reasons why operators with, “skin in the game,” will always outperform employees
- The Comfort of Spur
- Egypt – The opportunity was clear!
- I LOVE Dubai!
Training Material Developer & Past Franchising Trainer
Annie had an honours degree in Marketing from the University of Pretoria.
She worked in the franchising sector since 1999. During her tenure at Deloitte & Touche in the Franchise division she started training franchisor staff as well as franchisees on business skills.
Annie joined Franchising Plus as the training manager and developed the training material for the Franchising Plus training courses and negotiated an alliance with the Institute of Marketing Management, who accredits these courses. Annie also developed a whole training and development programme for retail personnel which currently forms a large part of the Franchising Plus training offering. Annie authored a book on ‘The Five Radical Rules of Marketing’.