Articles written by Natalie
- Benefits of Appointing Young Franchisees
- 9 Ways You Can Market Your Franchise
- Why Is Training Your Franchisees So Important?
- 6 Points on The POPI Act Explained for Business Owners and Franchisors
- 4 Steps to franchise your business
- What is Strategic Planning and How Will it Help?
- 9 Common mistakes made by franchisors that can affect their franchisees’ business
- The Franchisor’s Franchise Business Plan
- 15 LIFE LESSONS
- How Important Social Media Marketing is for Franchisors
Website Master & Marketing Co-ordinator
Natalie joined Franchising Plus in February 2012. Natalie has a Diploma in Public Relations from the Public Relations Institute of South Africa and passed with distinction and as student of the year. She has completed several Google, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media and Marketing courses. She is employed as the Website and Marketing Co-ordinator. Natalie also manages our Whichfranchise portal www.whichfranchise.co.za
Her key strengths include online content and website management, customer relationship management, data and website analysis as well as reporting.