This three-day programme is for people who conduct field visits to franchised as well as company owned outlets. For years it has been believed that forms and incentives are the be all and end all of effective field visits. It has been proven that a motivated franchisee with well trained staff gets it right every time.
This course aims to cover all the basics of a good field visit but focuses on imparting the skills needed to ensure standards are maintained, through on the job coaching.
Role-plays based on commonly experienced situations form an integral part of this course.
- Understanding franchisees, including psychology and lifecycle of the franchisee
- Physiological processes to learning, accepting and changing behaviour
- Role of the Field Consultant
- Skills needed to conduct effective visits
- Six steps to effective field visits
- Giving constructive criticism
- Do’s and don’ts of franchisee visits
- Warning signs of troubled franchisees
- Franchisee motivation
- Maintaining standards in franchised outlets
- Coaching for behavioural change
- Communication and Relationship Management
- Franchise Business Planning, goal setting & SWOT Analysis
Who should attend?
Aimed at field service agents, focusing on building relationships, reporting and adding value during visits
- 6 – 8 March 2019 – Gauteng
- 5 – 7 June 2019 – Cape Town
- 18 – 20 September 2019 – Gauteng