BASIC BUSINESS SKILLS TRAINING COURSE
Who should attend: New franchisees or business owners that need help to prepare themselves for owning their own franchise/business
Whether you are new to operating a business or have been in business before, you cannot afford to miss this programme.
This four-day course is aimed at franchisees/business owners and store managers. It covers the fundamentals of management and applies these to an operational environment, with specific reference to financial management
Aspects covered during the course range from:
- Introduction to Franchising
- Preparing a Business Plan
- Customer Service and Marketing
- Operating the business successfully
- Analysing the operational and financial performance of the business.