BASIC BUSINESS SKILLS TRAINING COURSE
Who should attend: New franchisees or business owners that need help to prepare themselves for owning their own franchise/business
Venue: Online – Zoom platform
Date: 19 – 23 October 2020 (5 Days)
Time: 08h00 – 10h30 daily
Fee: R3 500 per person (incl VAT)
Whether you are new to operating a business or have been in business before, you cannot afford to miss this programme.
Aspects covered during the course range from:
- Introduction to Franchising
- Preparing a Business Plan
- Customer Service and Marketing
- Operating the business successfully
- Analysing the operational and financial performance of the business.