By Melissa Ontong
Franchisee Survey: As a growing franchisor, you can very easily get caught up in the day-to-day management of your business with franchisee recruitment, store openings, putting out fires and trying to keep everybody happy. It is easy for you to get bogged down with this day-to-day management which could result in you losing sight of what your how your franchise business and brand are developing.
We at Franchising Plus strongly recommend that when you have a number of existing franchises (8-10) of your concept, you take a step back and review what you have done, where you are currently and where you are looking to go. Franchisees don’t want to be dictated to, they want to be heard, if truth be known they can contribute a great deal because they interface with the customer on a day to day basis. One of the ways we can help you achieve this is to complete a franchisee satisfaction survey with your existing franchisees. A franchise survey affords the franchisee an ideal opportunity to communicate with you.
How does it work?
Franchising Plus works worth you to create a survey questionnaire for your franchisees to answer. In this way we ask the relevant questions to help meet your objectives. From the response we get from your franchisees, we then identify areas of strength within your business as well as areas that need further development in the eyes of your franchisees. From there we can assist you with a plan and implementation going forward to get your franchise business to where you would like it to be.
What are the benefits?
- You get to gauge how your franchisees perceive you and your franchise business which is imperative for future planning of development of your concept
- You get to identify strengths and weaknesses of your business from the people on the ground who see the everyday aspects of the business
- You engage your franchisees which allows them to feel they are included in decision-making and are making a meaningful contribution towards the development of the business
- The survey is conducted by us at Franchising Plus as third party – this means franchisees remain anonymous when completing the survey and therefore they are more likely to be open and honest with their responses
- As a third party we can provide unbiased objective feedback on the survey results so that you can make informed decisions going forward
- Once the survey is complete, franchisees are motivated when they get your feedback stating you have listened to their views and you have a clear action plan on how to implement their views – you then have the franchisee’s buy-in to develop the business going forward.
In conclusion, if you are looking at moving forward and developing your franchise business to the next level, Contact usto start the process of conducting a franchisee survey for your business.