Are you a beginner or intermediate user of social media? Do you want to start your own business, or boost sales and lead generations? Do you want to learn how to use free 3rd party tools to run campaigns? If your answer is yes to any of the above questions, then this course is for you!
Special rate available for the first five franchisors who sign up through Franchising Plus
Practical Workshop in Twitter Advertising
Thursday 3 & 10 August, 17h30 – 20h30, R3000.00
- Understanding twitter and setting-up a twitter account
- Building a marketing strategy around twitter, whether that means: Engagement strategy, Lead Generation strategy and Follower strategy
- How to alter the settings of the backend of your twitter account in order to maximize exposure
- Determining which kinds of tweets work best for yourbusiness
- Understand a Twitter list and how you can use it in your marketing
- Understanding a Twitter list and how you can use it in your marketing
- Setting-up a campaign and which campaign would work best for your business
- Understanding the analytics and results of your campaign
- How to Micro-Market on Twitter
- How to use Tweetdeck to manage your Twitter campaign
- How to use Hootsuite to manage your Twitter campaign
- Case studies
Practical Workshop in YouTube Marketing
Thursday 17 & 24 August, 17h30 – 20h30, R3000.00
- How to set-up your own YouTube channel
- How to ensure that the settings and advanced settings of YouTube channel are toyour advantage
- An in depth understanding of Creator Studio
- How to market on YouTube organically
- How to market on YouTube with budget
- Understanding how the YouTube community works
- How to analyze the YouTube analytics
- How it is possible to monetize YouTube
- Various options of how you could use YouTube
- How is it possible to incorporate YouTube into your marketing strategy
- How is it possible to use YouTube in order to stimulate engagement
- YouTube Case studies.
Practical Workshop in Facebook Marketing
Thursday 31 August & 7 September, 17h30 – 20h30, R3000.00
- How to set-up the basics of your personal Facebook profile
- Altering the settings of the personal profile to reap the benefits of Facebook
- Creating a Facebook group in order to market your business organically and usingother groups to reach maximum exposure and engagement.
- Creating a Facebook Page in order to market your business
- Understanding how to alter the settings of the Facebook page
- How to incorporate Woobox in order to enhance thefacebook experience
- The ability to capture leads using Google forms
- The various campaigns which can be created with audience manager
- How to Micro-market using audience manager
- How to identify all the relevant information regarding your target market usingaudience insights
- How to retarget using the audience tool
- Managing your various Facebook platforms with Business Manager
- Managing your various Facebook platforms with Hootsuite
- Understanding the Facebook algorithm and how it is possible to beat the algorithm
- Case studies
- Full Course: Twitter, YouTube & Facebook (6 Weeks), 17h30 – 20h30, R7000.00
- 2 Courses: Twitter & Youtube (4 Weeks), 17h30 – 20h30, R5000.00
- Special rate available for the first five franchisors who sign up through Franchising Plus
Requirements Prior to Workshop
- All participants must have their own laptop/tablet to work from.
- All participants must have set up their own Facebook/Twitter/YouTube user account – assistance can be provided.
- All participants must be registered 2 days prior to the commencement of the course(s).
- A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to all successful attendees at the end of each course.
- Coffee/Tea and Pastries will be available.
Boston City Campus & Business College, 149 Oxford Road, Rosebank