Don’t miss this opportunity to grow your business
One of the biggest stumbling blocks for any SMME business in South Africa is access to funding in order to grow an existing business.
Nedbank has partnered with Franchising Plus to enable access to finance for emerging entrepreneurs. Together we provide a business acceleration programme that targets promising small businesses with the potential to grow into sustainable, job creating businesses.
This may be applicable in the franchising space in that existing franchisees may apply for funding to finance additional outlets or a revamp (where financing required is outside Nedbank’s normal funding criteria for franchises) or whereby you as the franchisor may have suppliers who may need financing to expand.
For qualifying businesses the process will involve coaching and training, strategic planning and assistance with the creation of a “bank ready” business plan, to not only deliver a presentation to the bank for the required finance but also to be used as a management tool going forward.
Qualifying criteria include:
- Needing finance to grow your business – Up to a maximum of R1,5 million
- Healthy credit record of shareholders and business
- Turnover of a minimum of R1 million to R20 million p.a.
- Black shareholding must be more than 50%
- Have 2 years financials/income and expenditure statements
- Valid tax clearance certificate
- Must be registered for VAT
- Must have maintained a bank account for at least 2 years
- Provide 6 months bank statements
- Job creation potential
If you believe you qualify for the programme and require finance to grow your business please complete our online application form at here to start the application process.
For further information contact Melissa Ontong at email@example.com or 011 454 2235