Franchising Plus Training has been specialising in business development training since 2001. With our team’s extensive experience in franchising, retailing and general business management, we have been able to develop courses that can really make a difference in the life of a business owner.
Franchising Plus Training is headed up by Annie Baptiste. She was instrumental in developing the training material used by Franchising Plus and negotiating an alliance with different bodies who, in some cases, accredit the courses offered by Franchising Plus.
Annie provides and develops ongoing training for clients in different sectors including retail, food and restaurant, hardware & building as well as finance & banking. Franchising Plus also offer several in-house courses, specialising in Business Skills for entrepreneurs, franchising training in general as well as the development of new material.
Franchising Training Courses
The following courses are offered in-house and are customised to the specific needs of the client.
Contact Annie through the form below for further information and customisation of modules to your specific business needs.
- Basic Business Skills Course
- Operational Financial Management
- Managing Franchisee Performance Course
- Basic Business Finance Course
- Marketing & Sales Workshop
- The World’s Greatest Multi-Store Leadership Programme
- Company-Specific Retail Courses Developed to your Needs
- Conference speaking
- Category Management
Company specific retail & management training including:
- Merchandising (1 day)
- Category Management (1 day)
- Customer service (2 day)
- Marketing & Selling (2 day)
- Operational Financial management (2 day)
- Presentation skills (2 day)
- Communication and Teamwork (2 day)
- Human Resource Management (2 day)
- Business Planning & strategy (2 day)
- General Management (2 day)
- Time Management (1 day)
- Business Etiquette (1 day)
- Mentoring & Coaching (2 days)
- Courageous Conversations (1 day)
R16 900 per day for up to 25 people